Powered by Blogger.

The Collective Gourmet Yoghurt - Review

Wednesday 7 December 2011

I was recently sent some vouchers so that I could try some new Collective Yoghurt.

The Collective was started in New Zealand and then the recipe was bought over to the UK and shared with a couple of entrepreneurs in the UK food industry to enable us here in the UK to enjoy this delicious yoghurt.

The Collective gourmet yoghurt is probiotic, vegetarian, gluten free, artificial preservative free, handcrafted tubs of deliciousness!

I have sampled three flavours of this yoghurt and I had to use all of my considerable will power not to devour the whole 500g tub by myself.  The yoghurt is that good!  It is creamy and thick, not too sweet, not too tangy, with a couple of generous layers of fruit that you can either mix through or let your spoon find them as you work your way through the tub.

I sampled the Passionfruit (which won a Great Taste Gold Award in 2011), Cherry and Pomegranate, and Christmas Pudding flavours and they were all delicious.  All three were a big hit with my three daughters and we will definitely be buying more.

The yoghurts are available throughout the UK.  Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Ocado are the main supermarkets that stock them.  The yoghurts were £2.38 for a 500g tub in my local Sainsbury's, and were on offer last week at 2 tubs for £4.

Be sure to give it a go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top