Powered by Blogger.

Fresh From the Oven Round-Up - Mosbolletjies (Must Rolls)

Wednesday 1 August 2012
The Challenge was hosted by Tandy over at Lavender and Lime this month and was Mosbolletjies (Must Rolls).  I will have a go at the challenge once my girls are back at school as the holidays are proving to be very busy.  I am sure this is the case for many of the Fresh From the Oven members are there are only a few entries to savour this month.

Please visit the following blogs to see how they got on with the Challenge:








The Challenge for August will be hosted by Sally at My Custard Pie.  If you fancy some Summer holiday baking do pop over, take a look and join in!

3 comments:

  1. The challenge for August is saffron buns - I hope everyone will join in and bake these golden beauties.
    I loved Tandy's challenge and would have baked these Mosbolletjies if I had not been travelling in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I couldn't bake this month for Tandy's challenge. I really wanted to try the Mosbolletjies, but time just got away from me. They are on my list to make once things quiet down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed this beautiful challenge.. :-( hope to make up for it in August.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top