Powered by Blogger.

Our Family Meal Plan For Week Of 01/07/2013

Monday 1 July 2013
I am late with my Meal Plan this week due to still having the lurgy.  I've been poorly for 12 days now and I am getting rather cross about it.  I think I'm feeling a little better so might finally be seeing it off, hurrah!  

I am in London two days this week and need to fit in watering the allotments each night too so dinners are low faff and we're using salad greens from the allotment to accompany our evening meal most nights.  

My daughters are having school dinners again this week, they are very vocal in their opinions of the school dinners and shall be back on packed lunches next week. 

We will be following this Meal Plan and normal service should resume next week.  Don't forget to head over to At Home With Mrs M to check out other Meal Plans.


5 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to start meal planning but life just keeps getting in the way. I really must get my acvt together. Hope you enjoy London. I'm going down tomorrow for Christmas in July! Very excited - it's been ages since I left Manchester lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually Meal Plan each week but on rare weeks like this life & lurgy get in the way. It does save us loads of money so is worth doing. I hope you enjoy Christmas in July, they are fab events. I'm going to 5 on Wednesday and one on Friday. I think by the end of the week I'll be all Christmassed out LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're starting to feel better now, it's awful when it just seems to drag on - you just feel wiped out by the end of it! Have fun in London x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's utterly disheartening when you're ill and you're oomph for cooking goes out the window

    Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon!!
    Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top