Welcome to my blog!

Savvy shopping, seasonal eating and thrifty recipes. Spend less on groceries and enjoy better tasting, easy to prepare meals your friends and family will love – all on a budget.

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Tesco Christmas In July

** This is a Sponsored Post **

Whilst July is a busy month for me as a Mum of 3 with school productions, end of term events and summer holiday preparations it's also a busy month for retailers who showcase their Christmas ranges at Press Shows throughout the month of July.  For Brits it is rather odd to have Christmas in Summer, however as an expat New Zealander it is perfectly normal and offers me a little taste of the sunny Christmases I miss.  I attended the Tesco Christmas in July event and was delighted with the extensive product range and pop-up restaurant which served tempting festive treats.


Along with festive food to suit all tastes and budgets there are also festive decorations and gift ranges.


After sampling some delicious food and drink, making a wish list from the large range of gifts available and having a very enjoyable time, I can attest that Tesco is ready for Christmas and I am sure there will be more delights to come in the few months as we farewell Summer and head towards the festive season.

** This is a Sponsored Post **

2 comments:

  1. EARLY CHRISTMAS! You're so lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun press show. I am delighted that all the Scandi stuff is still in vogue!

    ReplyDelete