Powered by Blogger.

Merry Christmas!

Tuesday 24 December 2013

As I type this post it is already Christmas Day in my homeland of New Zealand.  We're counting down to Christmas Day here in the UK, spending Christmas Eve afternoon playing board games and relaxing before the festivities tomorrow.

I would like to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas from myself and my family.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you should you be missing loved ones for whatever reason, love and and hugs to all those who find this time of year difficult.

I shall be taking a break from blogging over Christmas to spend time with my family and work shifts at my other job.  Stay safe, try not to stress and remember it's experience rather than expense that is most remembered.


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you and yours have a fantastic day tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm pleased to have connected with you, here's to lots more idea sharing x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kim, I hope you had a fab Christmas x Great to connect with you too Deena, on twitter as well as through blogs x :)

      Delete

Back to Top